So I’m a day behind on this challenge…but, I will persist until I make it up. I REALLY want to respond @mathtans about “Why I Post!” but I’ll do that another time.
Today I want to highlight a few of the bloggers that Google led me to before entering into this world of Twitter and Blogging. I’m including one of their posts that I particularly like.
- @ and Deconstructing a Lesson Activity–Part 2 (and Part 1)
- @ and The Unengageables (I particulary like @ ‘s comment here)
- @ and Square Roots with Cheez-Its
- @ and his Virtual Filing Cabinet
- @ and Why Does Depth of Knowledge Matter
- @ and Developing a Taxonomy of Problems
I feel fortunate to have found SOOOOO many more bloggers AND posts that I find valuable since jumping in with both feet!